If you truly want to make a difference this Christmas then look no further than the orphans and children of domestic violence on the Costa del Sol. There are far too many children in care and this time of year is an even more poignant reminder that their lives have changed and Christmas will not be celebrated in the traditional manner. To help make Christmas a special time and bring a smile to a face, once again there will be a Christmas present collection for the orphanages in Alora Malaga and children in the Domestic Violence houses.
They need your help!
- Buy and wrap a present for children between ages 1-19 years.
- Tag it for boy or girl.
- Tag it for the appropriate age.
- Drop it off at one of the locations below.
Suggested list of presents:
- Fun toothbrushes, colors, themes, characters
- Toiletries (brushes, combs, shampoo, soap, fun toothbrushes – colors, themes or characters,
shaving cream, perfume, etc.)
- Stationary type items, such as small pretty notepads, note cards, stickers, decorative pencils, cool pens, markers
- Small/Light toys, such as yo-yo’s, toy cars, small rubber balls, small action figures, small dolls,
- Packs of Trading Cards such as sports teams, popular characters
- School bags
- Fun girl makeup items such as flavored lip glosses
- Hair accessories for girls
- Small, travel size board games or card games
- Inexpensive wristwatch – sometimes €5 at the market
- Slippers/House shoes, all sizes/styles
- Socks any color for boys, girls prefer fun characters or themes
- Sewing supplies
- Small Lego sets, small puzzles
- Fun key chains, especially key chain size flashlights
Last year was hugely successful and the children all had a lovely Christmas because of you!
Drop points in the Marbella area:
The Boardwalk Marbella
The Boardwalk Creperie in Ambrosia
Neli G’s Benavista
Funky Forest Estepona
Galaxia Playcentre Guadalmina
Wonderland Playschool San Pedro
The Barber Club Banus
Golden Tarts Banus